Let us handle your injury claim while you focus on healing and putting your life back together.
If you have been seriously injured in a car or truck accident, your main focus should be on healing – not on paperwork and haggling with claims adjusters. You may be unable to work for a period of time, causing financial hardship on top of the volume of medical expenses you may face.
No one should have to suffer because of someone else’s negligence or mistake. Our Attorneys and staff have the knowledge and experience necessary to win your case and get you what you deserve.
We will gather all documentation necessary to present your injury claim to the at-fault party’s carrier and negotiate a possible recovery on your behalf. We will work vigorously to get you the compensation you need and deserve for financial damages related to medical expenses, lost wages, loss of future earnings potential, and pain and suffering.
- Motorcycle accidents
- Car accident with an uninsured driver, underinsured motorist (UIM)
- Pedestrian accident, bicycle accident
- Rollover accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Rear-end accidents
- Intersection accidents, T-bone wrecks
- Accidents caused because of dangerous roads
- Construction zone accidents
- Auto defect wrecks, defective tires, seat belt, and airbag failure
- The car didn’t meet crashworthiness standards
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers
- Dram shop liability
- Boating, ATV, and Recreational Vehicle (RV) accidents
- Bus, train, and public transportation accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Texting while driving
- Small aircraft crashes